Senate Bill 100 has an amendment in the House of Representatives that would protect Kentucky’s independent residential solar industry and make it feasible for homeowners and small-business owners to put solar on their roof. Utility lobbyists are putting pressure on Kentucky legislators to remove the amendment so they can have a monopoly on solar energy.
Call the Legislative Hotline (800)-372-7181 (7AM-9PM weekdays)
You can call the legislative hotline at (800)-372-7181 from 7AM to 9PM weekdays and leave a message for all members of the House. Tell them, “Please DO NOT RECEDE on SB100”.
Or you can email your legislators anytime
Email House Leadership and tell them“Please DO NOT RECEDE on SB100”.
- Speaker David Osborne (LRC direct phone 502-564-4334)
- Minority Floor Leader Rocky Adkins
- Speaker Pro Temper David Meade
- Majority Floor Leader John Bam Carney
- Majority Caucus Chair Suzanne Miles
- Majority Whip Chad McCoy
- Minority Caucus Chair Derrick Graham
- Minority Whip Joni Jenkins
If you have time you can also contact Senate MAJORITY LEADERSHIP and tell them “Do Not Pass SB 100 Without HFA1”